- DILASE 250 - PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY SYSTEM TABLETOP
- Giá: Liên hệ
- PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY SYSTEM TABLETOP The laser lithography system Dilase 250 is a versatile and compact equipment gives access to laser lithography to a wide range of new applications such as microfluidics, micromechanics or photonics. Dilase 250 is especially well suited for fast prototyping, photomask fabrication and microfabrication directly on thin or thick film substrates of several tens or hundreds of microns. An innovative technology The table-top High depth of focus Softwares Performance and features
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
The Dilase 250 is a practical, table-top high resolution laser lithography system. Lithographic microstructures can thus be written with Dilase 250 in photoresists, sensitive to either blue or ultraviolet lasers wavelengths, by means of a fixed continous laser source emitting at 375 or 405 nm. The writing surface can extend up to 4 inches, while the minimum achievable feature size (width) is 1 µm. This equipment offers both vectorial and scanning writing modes and ensures a trajectory within a 100 nm maximum deviation range. The included motorized optical focusing system offers fast and fine focalisation setting to match various substrates thicknesses requirements, from 150 µm to 5 mm. This compact system also provides optional wafer loading and unloading system to the substrate chamber, enabling improved cleanliness, higher throughput and user safety. The Dilase 250 system is compatible with most of the commercially available photoresists, such as SU8, Shipley and AZ resists. It is merely optimized for use with the K-CL resists developed by KLOE for high aspect ratio microstructuration applications (1x20), by laser lithography.
▪ Compact footprint : 550 x 670 x 700 mm.
▪ PC control interface.
▪ Available laser sources : 375 or 405 nm.
▪ Optical subassembly shapes and homogenizes the laser beam.
▪ 1 optical spot size available.
▪ High resolution video positioning system.
▪ Data formats supported : LWI (Kloé Design format), DXF and GDS2.
▪ Automated focusing setting.
▪ Integrated design software : Kloé Design V.2.
▪ 2 modes of write : vectorial and rater scan.
An innovative technology
Kloé has developed a new approach of laser photolithography that is mainly sustained by two major innovations:
Vectorial writing mode which ensures a perfect rendering of edges whitout stitching or roughness.
A specific optical treatment line that induces a large depth of focus and guarantees a perfect performance stability of the equipment. That enables the writing into thick photoresists with the same rendering than into thin ones.
The software suite DilaseSoft and KloeDesign comes in standard with all commercial Dilase equipments.
KloeDesign is a computer assisted design software. It allows you to quickly draw all kind of patterns such as optical, microfluidic, microelectronic circuits thanks to a pre-defined library objects available to the user. Moreover, KloeDesign enables the upload of usual standard format of the industry , as DXF and GDSII, in order to quickly integrate your environment (production chain).
Designed to manage the lithography equipments of the Dilase range, DilaseSoft is the software that ensures the production of all type of patterns by direct laser writing. Both ergonomics and performances have driven the development of this support.
Perfectly adapted to multi-user operation, this software suite provides you with concrete answers to common requirements of microfabrication, from prototyping to production in series.
Linear writing speed > 100 mm.sˉ¹
Stage travel resolution 100 nm
Repeatability 100 nm
Wafer writing area 1 to 4 inches
Substrate thickness 150 µm to 5 mm
Laser spot size 1µm to 50 µm
Form factor Minimum 10
Standard multilevel alignment precision 1µm
High aspect ratio
Greyscale, microlens and grating
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Heavy Duty Machine Tools
- Workshop and handtools
- Light source
- Measuring instrument
- Automatic identification system
- Lifting and automotive
- Audio analytics system
- Machine tools and accessories
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 4
- Thống kê tuần: 66
- Thống kê tháng: 4166
- Tổng truy cập: 385700