- DILASE 750 - Customizable equipment on specification
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Direct laser writing tailored to needs The customisable laser lithography system Dilase 750 offers you the the possibility to work with one, two or three writing laser sources over one, two or three laser beam widths ranging from 0,5µm to 50µm. It enables the writing on any type of substrate (photomask, semiconductors, glass, polymers, cristal, flexible films...) over a standard working surface of 6"x6", extendable up to 12"x12" and even larger on demand. An innovative technology Dilase experience Very high resolution Softwares Performance and features
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Dilase 750 is a high-end and fully customizable high-resolution laser lithography equipment. This complete direct laser processing system writes patterns in layers of blue or ultraviolet photosensitive materials. One or more (until 3) fixed sources can be installed at available wavelengths of 266 nm, 325 nm, 375 nm, 405 nm or 445 nm. The exposure surface can be extended up to 12 inches, with a standard maximum trajectory deviation of 100 nm. The different optical sub-assemblies offer several laser spot size options, all the way down to 500 nm wide. This high performance system is totally custom-made, to fit the specific prototyping or manufacturing needs of customers. Dilase 750 is compatible with most commercially available photoresists, such as SU8, Shipley and AZ resins. It is merely optimized for use with the K-CL resin developed by Kloé for fine resolution and high aspect ratio lithographic applications (1x50) or microfluidic devices fabrication.
▪ Size : 1801 x 1204 x 1790 mm
▪ Integrated computer control interfaces (MS Windows based / windows OS)
▪ 1 or 3 laser sources : 266, 325, 375, 405 or 445 nm
▪ 1 to 3 optical sub-assemblies
▪ High resolution video positioning system
▪ Data formats supported : LWI (Kloé Softwave format), DXF, GDS2
▪ Automated focusing setting
▪ Integrated design software : Kloé Design V.2
▪ 3 modes of write : vectorial, raster scan and combination of both.
An innovative technology
Dilase 750 can be equipped with 1 to 3 lasers, each one can operate with 1 ,2 or 3 different laser beam widths.
The smallest beam size proposed is 500nm and still benefits from a large depth of focus and vectorial writing mode, raster scanning modes or a combination of both are available.
In a few seconds, the optical line transfer is made automatically with no manual intervention. Dilase 750 is equipped with a robust and stable optic arch. It allows you to realise submicronic structures on the whole centered working surface extendable up to 12"x12".
Very high resolution
Dilase 750 is equiped with a robust and stable optic arch. It allows you to achieve submicron structures over the whole working surface extendable up to 6"x6".
The software suite DilaseSoft and KloeDesign comes in standard with all commercial Dilase equipments.
KloeDesign is a computer assisted design software. It allows you to quickly draw all kind of patterns such as optical, microfluidic, microelectronic circuits thanks to a pre-defined library objects available to the user. Moreover, KloeDesign enables the upload of usual standard format of the industry, as DXF and GDSII, in order to quickly integrate your environment (production chain).
Designed to manage the lithography equipments of the Dilase range, DilaseSoft is the software that ensures the production of all type of patterns by direct laser writing. Both ergonomics and performances have driven the development of this support.
Perfectly adapted to multi-user operation, this software suite provides you with concrete answers to common requirements of microfabrication, from prototyping to production in series.
Linear writing speed > 350 mm.s-1
Stage travel resolution 40 nm - 100 nm
Repeatability 100 nm
Wafer writing area 5 mm to 12 inches
Substrate thickness 250 µm to 10 mm
Laser spot size (1 or 2) 0.5 µm to 100 µm
Form factor Minimum 10
Realignment precision 500 nm
High aspect ratio
Greyscale, microlens and grating
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 16
- Thống kê tuần: 3861
- Thống kê tháng: 9733
- Tổng truy cập: 317596