- Dimension Edge
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Dimension Edge™ leverages the many innovations of the Dimension Icon® System to provide levels of performance and functionality only available from Bruker. At the heart of this system’s capabilities is Bruker’s revolutionary closed-loop tip scanner, which reduces closed-loop positioning noise levels to the length scale of a single chemical bond.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
The Best Value High-Performance AFM
Best-in-class AFM capabilities to match all research budget levels
Dimension Edge™ leverages the many innovations of the Dimension Icon® System to provide levels of performance and functionality only available from Bruker. At the heart of this system’s capabilities is Bruker’s revolutionary closed-loop tip scanner, which reduces closed-loop positioning noise levels to the length scale of a single chemical bond.
Expert AFM Made Easy
The Dimension Edge is equipped with proprietary ScanAsyst® automatic image optimization technology, which enables easier, faster, and more consistent results. Now the most advanced large-sample atomic force microscopy capabilities are available to every facility and user. Designed from top to bottom to deliver the low drift and low noise necessary to achieve publication-ready data in minutes instead of hours, you won’t find a more powerful mid-priced AFM.
Best Value Closed-Loop Dimension AFM
Dimension Edge leverages the many innovations of the Dimension Icon system to provide astounding performance in a mid-priced AFM. At the heart of this system’s capabilities is Bruker’s renowned closed-loop scanner. Incorporating temperature-compensating position sensors and driven by modular, low-noise control electronics, this tip-scanning component reduces closed-loop positioning noise levels to the length scale of a single chemical bond.
New Standard in Time to Publication-Ready Data
With more published research results than any other largesample AFM, the Dimension® AFM platform is widely recognized as the industry leader in productivity. With ScanAsyst, streamlined software workflow, and userfriendly design, Dimension Edge raises the bar yet again. The software ensures the most efficient setup in both basic and advanced modes, while providing integrated real-time control of the motorized stage and high-resolution optics, including programmed stage movement for automated, multisite measurements.
High Performance for All
Dimension Edge is about moving quickly in a competitive environment and making steady advances in challenging research. Building on Bruker’s proprietary PeakForceTapping technology, its modular low noise digital control electronics, and ergonomic microscope stage, Dimension Edge offers not only high-end AFM performance but also the most efficient setup, even for challenging experiments. Streamlined control of advanced modules from within the main user interface shortens the setup time and learning curve. Likewise, the integrated stage control enables intuitive navigation as well as powerful stage programming.
Highest Productivity for Any User
- Proprietary ScanAsyst imaging enables instant expert results
- High-resolution, 5MP camera and integrated stage control provide fast sample navigation and efficient multi-site measurments
- Linear workflow and seamless transition from survey to highest resolution delivers accurate results in a short time
Best Value Closed-Loop Dimension AFM
- Proprietary sensor design achieves closed-loop accuracy with open-loop noise levels
- Significantly reduced noise and drift values bring small-sample imaging performance to a large-sample AFM
- Modular microscope and electronics design enable high image fidelity at moderate cost
Solutions for All Applications on Any Sample
- Open stage access accommodates wide variety of experiments and samples
- New instrument design and software take full advantage of Bruker's full suite of AFM modes, including advanced electrical and electrochemical applications
- Built-in access to signal routing enables custom measurements to take research in new directions
Material and Polymer Science
With increasing efforts to rationally design heterogeneous composite materials and a vast library of polymer chemistries and nanoscale building blocks to choose from, characterization methods are needed that map properties at highest spatial resolution. Microphase separations and distribution of additives and fillers affect critical bulk properties in applications from structural materials to organic photovoltaics. To address these characterization needs, the Innova and Dimension Edge provide a full suite of nanomechanical and –electrical modes ranging from phase imaging and force spectroscopy to piezo-response force microscopy, conductive AFM, and Kelvin probe force microscopy, combined with design for highest spatial resolution, achieving atomic resolution with ease.
AFM based nanoscale electrical characterization is well established for semiconductor R&D and FA where scanning capacitance can provide maps of active carrier density and conductive AFM can probe device connectivity and gate oxide breakdown characteristics. Nanoscale electrical properties also play a key role in research areas ranging from graphene to conductive polymers where the most prominent AFM electrical modes are conductive AFM, Kelvin probe force microscopy (KPFM), and electric force microscopy (EFM). Bruker’s Innova and Dimension Edge offer a full suite of electrical modes, leveraging Bruker’s patented LiftMode to enable electric field gradient mapping with EFM, more sensitive KPFM workfunction mapping, and artifact free conductivity mapping with Dark-Lift conductive AFM.
Electrochemical AFM (ECAFM) enables in situ mapping of surface changes while the sample is immersed in the electrolyte and under electrochemical control. Aside from fundamental electrochemistry studies, corrosion and Li battery development stand out as applications of ECAFM. Wide chemical compatibility with aqueous solutions as well as carbonate solvents in the case of Li batteries is key, necessitating use of Teflon/Kel-F as cell material, sufficiently deep and sealable cup-shaped cells, and retention of imaging performance in liquid. Bruker’s new 2nd generation Dimension Icon and Edge electrochemistry cells have been designed specifically to address these issues and provide turnkey solutions for Li battery research.
Patterned Sapphire Substrate
Patterned Sapphire Substrate (PSS) is a technique used for LED manufacturers to improve light output and overall device efficiency. A PSS is typically a sapphire wafer into which a periodic pattern has been etched. The patterns' shape vary but are conical, hemispherical, pyramidal or other similar structure. These structures are used to change the angle of outgoing photons reducing total internal reflection and thus increasing efficiency. The Edge-PSS AFM provides the needed metrology to control the PSS fabrication process including feature height, width, and angle measurements while also providing a full 3-D profile. The Edge-PSS is poised to meet the needs of PSS suppliers and LED manufactures as dimensions shrink to gain product efficiency.
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Crime Science And Security Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Defense Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 12
- Thống kê tuần: 1876
- Thống kê tháng: 11288
- Tổng truy cập: 282148