- K‑ILU 1 et 2 - Spot UV insulator
- Giá: Liên hệ
- UV-LED system for small surface The adhesive curing system, the K-ILU is an UV-LED adhesive curing, either keyboard controlled (K-ILU version 1) or touchscreen controlled (K-ILU version 2), offering continuous or flashing programmable curing modes. The integrated cold-UV concept ensures very low-stress bondings, essential to any pigtailing and optical assembling processes.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
The K-ILU system is a compact UV curing system, based on 365 or 405nm emitting LED’s, depending the version. This
equipment is ideal for the local curing of UV adhesives or UV photopolymerization of photoresists (optics, microelectronics
and medical devices...).
■ The K-ILU system is designed for the curing of UV adhesives in applications such as :
- Optical elements assemblies (lenses...).
- Optical pigtailing (optical fibers to waveguides).
- Laser diode or photodiodes.
■ The UV LEDs emit a perfect monochromatic light, at 365 or 405 nm, and provide a cold UV exposure, thereby eliminating undesirable thermal effects.
■ Two curing modes are available :
- Continuous mode.
- Flash/cyclic exposure mode (recommended for very low shrinkage curing process).
■ This guarantees enough time for the adhesive bond to relax between exposures, thus reducing mechanical strain and minimizing any risks of cracking
UV LED performance
With the K-ILU range of products, you benefit from the LED technology that generates a "cold UV" light source, thereby eliminating undesirable thermal effects. The LEDs emit perfectly monochromatic light.
The K-ILU are ideal UV exposure equipments for your laboratory or clean-room. Compact, they can be used in continuous or flash exposure mode. The lifetime of LED (> 10000h) that form the UV source makes it a reliable and robust system over time, with no particular maintenance.
Collages of optical chips, fiber matrix, pigtailing and V groove bonding are all essential optical assemblies today for processes in the fields of microelectronics, biotechnology, optics and photonics.
■ Perfectly monochromatic exposure (±5nm), higher curing efficiency.
■ Pure cold UV curing (no IR/thermal effects).
■ Long LED lifetime : more than 10.000 hours of controlled real time use.
■ Fully configurable parameters (light source intensity, exposure duration, cycle...).
■ Registration of parameters available.
■ Exposure modes available : continuous or cyclic mode.
■ Compact design and low consumption.
■ The UV curing heads compatible with other systems equipped with an M3 socket.
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 29
- Thống kê tuần: 584
- Thống kê tháng: 10364
- Tổng truy cập: 318410