- RCD8 Coater & Developer
- Giá: Liên hệ
- The RCD8 coat and develop platform can be custom tailored anywhere from e.g. a basic manual spin coater to a GYRSET® enhanced coater and puddle developer tool. It can handle small pieces as well as standard wafers up to 200 mm and serves therefore ideally for daily R&D work up to small scale production.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Resist Coat and Develop Platform
The RCD8 coat and develop platform can be custom tailored anywhere from e.g. a basic manual spin coater to a GYRSET® enhanced coater and puddle developer tool. It can handle small pieces as well as standard wafers up to 200 mm and serves therefore ideally for daily R&D work up to small scale production.
- Maximized application variety for lowest cost of ownership
- Ergonomic placement of all relevant elements for ease of use
- Easy transfer of processes from the RCD8 platform to a SUSS production tool due to compatible design
With its large variety of available chucks and configurations, literally all kind of substrate materials and shapes can be coated and developed on the RCD8. The platform can be equipped with various well proven dispense line and pump configurations for handling resists with viscosities from <1 cps up to 55 000 cps.
Whenever changes are required over time, this versatile tool can be field upgraded with various options to perfectly match your future needs.
Spin coating is the process of evenly coating a spinning substrate with a solution. The solution, for instance a photosensitive resist, is dispensed at the center of the wafer. Subsequent acceleration as well as the rotation speed and the time allotted to the individual steps ensure that a homogeneous layer thickness remains after excess resist is spun off. Alongside the process parameters, the physical properties of the solution or photoresist determine the thickness of the applied film.
SUSS MicroTec’s proprietary GYRSET technology provides cutting-edge advantages. The GYRSET principle entails synchronous rotation of the process chamber during coating, in this way effectively reducing air turbulence over the rotating substrate. The atmosphere within the closed chamber becomes more quickly saturated with solvents, so that the resist dries more slowly and is thus distributed more evenly over the substrate. This results in significant savings in terms of required material.
Spin coating is limited in use to structures without high topography.
Features and Benefits
- Spin coating: a simple and widely used technique
- Proprietary GYRSET technique reduces the material required and cuts costs
Puddle developing involves dispensing a defined quantity of developer to the exposed substrate, gently spinning it to spread the developer. Due to the surface tension of the developing agent, a convex puddle is formed on the wafer. Once developing time is completed, the wafer is rotated quickly to spin off the developer agent. The wafer is subsequently rinsed with deionized water and dried, once again at a high rotation speed. The main advantage of the technique is that only very little developing agent is required while maintaining excellent process results.
Puddle developing is no longer feasible when the developing agent becomes saturated, for example when a large quantity of photoresist needs to be removed or a high structural topography prevents exchange of the developer. In such cases, a multi-stage puddle developing process or spray developing is used.
Features and Benefits
- Minimal chemical consumption
3. OPTIONS :GYRSET®
SUSS MicroTec’s proprietary GYRSET® technology helps to significantly improve spin coating process results by improving the conditions during coating. With the help of a rotating cover a turbulence-free atmosphere, highly saturated with solvents, can be created. This not only makes the outcome more independent from the ambient temperature and humidity. It also substantially reduces the amount of material required to coat a wafer therefore being beneficial for environmental sustainability.
The GYRSET® technology is highly suitable for processing thick resists.
- Prevents back-side contamination
- Little surface roughness
- Improves surface planarity
- Reduces chemical consumption
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Heavy Duty Machine Tools
- Workshop and handtools
- Light source
- Measuring instrument
- Automatic identification system
- Lifting and automotive
- Audio analytics system
- Machine tools and accessories
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 2
- Thống kê tuần: 717
- Thống kê tháng: 717
- Tổng truy cập: 509766