- Dynamic Testing SystemsSeries LFV - T
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Specially designed for the experimental determination of mechanical properties of materials, components or products subject to combined axial and torsional loading. Available with customized torsional moment, angle and frequency range upgrading your system from axial only to axial / torsional performance.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Dynamic Testing Systems
Series LFV - T
Specially designed for the experimental determination of mechanical properties of materials, components or products subject to combined axial and torsional loading. Available with customized torsional moment, angle and frequency range upgrading your system from axial only to axial / torsional performance.
Dynamic Biaxial Testing Systems
Since no standard testing method exist for multiaxial fatigue testing, it is important to choose a testing method suitable for a purpose of each testing. Due to that fact, beside to the standard axial loadings the torsional drive can be added to the full line of the multipurpose dynamic Testing Machines Series LFV with customized torsional moment, angle and frequency range to suit your specific testing needs.
The Series LFV-T of biaxial fatigue testing machines can torsion loading be coupled with tension-compression. Both torsion and tension-compression can be loaded independently in phase or out of phase. With related accessories the Series LFV-T of testing machines allows to perform a wide range of mixed-mode fatigue testing on rectangular plate specimens, cruciform specimens, three-point and four-point bending specimens with a crack, compact tension shear specimen, compact shear specimen, mode II crack growth specimen, circumferentially notched cylindrical specimens, tubular specimen containing a slit, solid cylindrical specimen containing a small hole or initial crack, tubular specimen for triaxial fatigue testing by applying internal or external pressure and a lot others.
- Double ended, equal area linear actuator with hydrostatic bearings for the best friction free static and dynamic performance, allows high side-loads and emergency running, integrated in the upper or lower crosshead to shorten the force train. With displacement transducer.
- Dynamic rated torsion drive closed coupled to the axial actuator
- High precision angle transducer.
- One-chamber-design, High stiffness construction, precision aligned, inductive hardened, grounded and chromium plated columns.
- Servovalve manifold platen mounted direct on the actuator for the highest possible response and most accurate test control.
- Close coupled accumulators to minimize hydraulic pressure fluctuations
- High precision fatigue rated biaxial load cell for static and fatigue tests fixed on the upper crosshead, lower t-slot base platen or piston rod end for testing of components.
- Semiconductor and MEMS/NEMS and Nano equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Civil Engineering equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vaccum pumps and Gauge and He Leak detector
- 5.1 Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- 5.2 Dry vacuum pumps
- 5.3 Roots Vacuum pumps
- 5.4 Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- 5.5 Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- 5.6 Accessoires
- 5.7 Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- 5.8 Turbomolecular Pumps
- 5.9 Gate Valves
- 5.10 Vacuum Gauges
- 5.11 Leak detectors
- 5.12 Spare Parts
- 5.13 Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- 5.14 Valves, Fittings
- 5.15 Vacuum Systems
- 5.16 High vacuum pum systems
- 5.17 Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- 5.1 Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Surface and Dimension and Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy and Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Petrolyum Analyzer and EOR equipment
- Crime science and Security equipment
- Turn-key plants and Manufacture equipments
- Defense equipments
- Machine Tools and Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology and Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Testing
- Lab equipments
- Online: 32
- Thống kê tuần: 19
- Thống kê tháng: 3589
- Tổng truy cập: 64960