- SignalStar Vector
- Giá: Liên hệ
- SignalStar Vector incorporates the Data Physics DSP centric Abacus hardware in a modular, expandable system, providing comprehensive vibration control capabilities with powerful analysis features. The SignalStar user interface makes Vector easy enough for the novice while providing advanced control and analysis features to meet the most demanding test requirements.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Comprehensive Vibration Control and Analysis
SignalStar Vector incorporates the Data Physics DSP centric Abacus hardware in a modular, expandable system, providing comprehensive vibration control capabilities with powerful analysis features. The SignalStar user interface makes Vector easy enough for the novice while providing advanced control and analysis features to meet the most demanding test requirements.
- 4 to 32 input channels
- 24-bit ADC and DAC for 120 to 150 dB dynamic range
- 32-bit floating point digital signal processors
- Channel selectable IEPE/ICP power
- Full suite of vibration control and analysis: sine, random, classical shock, transient shock, SRS shock, mixed mode (sine and random on random), time replication, and dynamic signal analysis
- Intuitive user interface
- Advanced vibration control and analysis features
- Optional local throughput disk
The Industry Standard
SignalStar Vector is a vibration controller, or random vibration controller, that runs on Abacus, the world’s first DSPcentric engine. Vector provides a comprehensive system satisfying all modes of vibration testing: Random, Sine, Resonance Search and Dwell, Classical Shock, SRS, Transient, Sine on Random vibration testing, Random on Random, and FFT Analysis.
Powerful DSP Centric Architecture
Closed loop vibration control requires a large amount of real-time computation. SignalStar Vector Vibration Controller distributes this burden over multiple Digital Signal Processors. Vector can be configured with 4 to 32 channels, any or all of which can be combined into one control signal as an averaged or external spectrum. Remaining inputs may be used as measurement and limit channels to protect the test item. Differential inputs on all channels eliminate potential ground loop problems and provide a high level of protection against noisy environments. With a 24 bit ADC per channel, you get increased signal-to-noise ratio for accurate measurements required to control “high-Q” resonances or deeply notched references. Dual cascaded DACs with reconstruction filters generate pure analog signals for all applications, including true analog sine-sweep to excite all frequencies in a specified band.
SignalStar Vector Vibration Controller interfaces to any PC, desktop or laptop, running Windows via a high speed Ethernet connection.
Advanced Control and Analysis Capabilities
Vector benefits from more than 30 years of ongoing development of proprietary algorithms for closed loop vibration control. Vector vibration control software encompasses the complete range of vibration environments. Multi reference limit profiles provide the ability to limit the drive signal at frequencies where vibration levels can cause damage to the test article. Sine employs high quality digital tracking filters to accurately measure amplitude of true continuous swept sine signals. The resonance search and dwell option automates the identification of resonances and enables phase tracked dwell for fatigue testing.
All inputs are available for the analysis of the dynamic response of devices under test. The powerful user interface makes extensive online analysis possible, and the displays can be configured with up to 32 graph windows containing up to 16 signals each. All relevant signals are available for live display such as Control, Response Channels, Drive, Error, Transfer Functions, Reference, and Tolerance Limits. Vector has the ability to make independent measurements of transfer functions, auto spectra, and cross spectra during random vibration control tests. These measurements may be independently scheduled to occur at any time during the random test and may be tailored to the analysis task. Measurement data may be used for further analysis, such as operating deflection shape and operating modal analysis.
Throughput to Disk
Disk throughput allows continuous (gap free) simultaneous time streaming to the local disk in the Abacus hardware during vibration control testing for all channels at up to 107 kHz. Throughput can be manually started and stopped multiple times during a single test, and throughput data can be post processed using either SignalCalc Analyzer or SignalCalc DSA software. Analysis Options include auto and cross spectrum analysis, Sine Data Reduction, and SRS Analysis.
- Semiconductor and MEMS/NEMS and Nano equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Civil Engineering equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vaccum pumps and Gauge and He Leak detector
- 5.1 Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- 5.2 Dry vacuum pumps
- 5.3 Roots Vacuum pumps
- 5.4 Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- 5.5 Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- 5.6 Accessoires
- 5.7 Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- 5.8 Turbomolecular Pumps
- 5.9 Gate Valves
- 5.10 Vacuum Gauges
- 5.11 Leak detectors
- 5.12 Spare Parts
- 5.13 Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- 5.14 Valves, Fittings
- 5.15 Vacuum Systems
- 5.16 High vacuum pum systems
- 5.17 Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- 5.1 Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Surface and Dimension and Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy and Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Petrolyum Analyzer and EOR equipment
- Crime science and Security equipment
- Turn-key plants and Manufacture equipments
- Defense equipments
- Machine Tools and Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology and Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Testing
- Lab equipments
- Online: 10
- Thống kê tuần: 393
- Thống kê tháng: 5708
- Tổng truy cập: 144458