- UV-KUB 2 - UV Led Masker
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Exposure‑masking system: UV‑KUB 2 UV-LED system The exposure and masking system UV-KUB 2, is the first UV-LED masking system available on the international market. The UV-KUB 2 is a compact exposure-masking system equipped with an LED based optical head, collimated and homogeneous. Its masking function enables to reach resolutions less than 2µm. This system is compatible with any of the most popular photoresists such as AZ series, Shipley series, SU-8 and K-CL series. A new approach of masking UV-KUB : LED generation Unrivalled collimation performance Performance and features
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Kloé has extensive experience in photolithography through its Dilase direct laser writing technology, and thus introduces the UV-KUB system for the curing of UV light photosensitive materials. The UV-KUB is an exposure and masking system based on UV LED with available light sources at 365 nm or at 405 nm, depending the version. This is a very compact tabletop system capable of exposing up to 4 inches diameter wafer. The UV-KUB system is compatible with hard (physical) or soft (proximity) contact processes, and features variable mask to substrate distance control.
▪ A perfectly monochromatic exposure light source over the whole working surface : higher curing efficiency.
▪ Cold UV exposure conditions and real time in-situ temperature control of the substrate environment : providing homogeneous exposure over the whole surface, therefore prevents undesirable thermal effects.
▪ Long lifetime (based on LED system) : > 10 000 hours of efficient use.
▪ User-friendly touch screen interface for exposure cycles programming.
▪ Continuous or cyclic exposure modes available.
▪ No warm-up time required.
▪ Computerized control of UV source intensity adjustment is intuitive and straightforward.
▪ UV exposure chamber is totally hermetic : garantees user safety
▪ Automated wafer loading and unloading system.
▪ Low consumption.
A new approach of masking
With the UV-KUB 2 you benefit from the LED technology that generates a cold UV source, therefore eliminating undesirable thermal effects and form a perfectly monochromatic illumination.
By its hermetic configuration, the UV-KUB 2 is an ideal exposure equipment for your laboratory or clean-room. Compact and controlled by touchscreen, the UV-KUB 2 ensures safety through an entirely closed exposure chamber, with both hard or soft contact modes available. The lifetime of the LEDs (>10000h) that form the UV source makes it highly reliable and robust, with no particular maintenance needed.
It is a laboratory equipment especially well suited for the creation of microfluidic systems, integrated optical circuits and surface microstructuration by photolithography.
Unrivalled collimation performance
Kloé company has paid particular attention to the unique and specific optical processing chain based on its broad experience in this field.
The collimated system of the UV LEDs that equips the UV-KUB 2 enables to benefit from an homogeneous exposure better than 5% of variation over the 4 inches working surface.
The angle of divergence of the UV light source is less than 2°. Therefore the achievement of patterns with less than 2µm of resolution and with excellent verticality of edges on thick layers is guaranteed.
- Resolution : 2µm
- Wavelength : 365nm or 405nm
- Power density : 40mW/cm²
- Substrate warm-up during exposure : < 1° C
- Exposure cycle : entre 1s and 18h
- Number of programmable cycles : 10
- Dimensions : 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- Weight : 8,2 kg
- Colour touchscreen : 5, 7 pouces
- Power supply : 110V/230V - 50Hz/60hz
- Consumption : 180W
The UV-KUB 2 systems are ideal for a wide range of applications in laboratories and R&D groups dealing with optics, biotechnology, microtechnology, photolithographic processes requiring 1 masking level, wafer bonding, simple layer or adhesive curing, connections, assemblies and biological or cells cultures.
- Surface structuration
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Heavy Duty Machine Tools
- Workshop and handtools
- Light source
- Measuring instrument
- Automatic identification system
- Lifting and automotive
- Audio analytics system
- Machine tools and accessories
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 3
- Thống kê tuần: 74
- Thống kê tháng: 4174
- Tổng truy cập: 385719