- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Kloé has extensive experience in photolithography through its Dilase direct laser writing technology, and thus introduces the UV-KUB system for the curing of UV light photosensitive materials. UV-KUB 9 is a UV LED high power curing system working with light source at 365nm. This is a very compact table-top system capable of exposing until 9 inches in diameter surfaces with a homogeneity better than 10% on all the working surface. This system is currently used for wafer bonding, temporary bonding and dicing blue tape curing
▪ Compatibility with 4, 6, or 8" wafers and 9" (for 8" wafer) and 7" (for 6" wafer) mainframe.
▪ A perfectly monochromatic exposure light source over the whole working surface : higher curing efficiency.
▪ Cold UV exposure conditions and real time in-situ temperature control of the substrate environment : providing homogeneous exposure over the whole surface, therefore prevents undesirable thermal effects.
▪ Higher power density (145mW cm2).
▪ Long lifetime (based on LED system) : > 10000 hours of efficient use.
▪ User-friendly touch screen interface for exposure cycles programming
▪ Continuous or cyclic exposure modes available.
▪ No warm-up time required.
▪ Computerized control of UV source intensity adjustment is intuitive and straightforward.
▪ UV exposure chamber is totally hermetic : garantees user safety.
▪ Low consumption.
High power density in complete safety
The LED based light source that equips UV-KUB 9 enables you to benefit from an adjustable high power density of cold UVs.
This non-collimated source is homogeneous at +/- 5% over a working surface of 9 inches. The substrate holder can receive 4, 6 and 8 inches diameter wafers and dicing mainframes of 7 and 9 inches for "blue tapes" UV exposure. The total exposure time for the inhition of "blue tapes" at full power is around 20 seconds. All functions of UV-KUB 9 are controlled by touchscreen.
Opening and closing of the insertion-extraction drawer is manual, it guarantees a perfect protection of the user against any UV exposure while processing.
- Wavelength : 365nm +/- 5nm
- Power density : 200mW/cm²
- Substrate warm-up during exposure : < 2° C
- Exposure cycle : entre 1s and 1h
- Number of programmable cycles : 10
- Dimensions : 350 x 345 x 355 mm
- Weight : 22 kg
- Colour touchscreen : 5, 7 pouces
- Power supply : 110V/230V - 50Hz/60Hz
- Consumption : 800W
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D650 -15s
- Exposure time blu tapes : ADWILL D175 P370 - 45s
■ The UV-KUB 9 system is ideal for a broad range of applications in laboratories and R&D groups dealing with blue tape for dicing.
■ It is also very well adapted for wafer bonding and temporary bonding application.
- Surface structuration
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Solar Power Equipment
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 12
- Thống kê tuần: 3876
- Thống kê tháng: 9748
- Tổng truy cập: 317673