- VISION 320 RIE (Reactive Ion Etch)
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Advanced Vacuum’s Vision 320 RIE provides etch capability for R&D, prototyping, and low volume production. This parallel-plate capacitance based systems is found in applications that include fundamental material studies, surface modification, semiconductor device fabrication, and failure analysis involving delayering. This system, found in both academic and industrial environments, is a result of their small footprint along with robust construction that focuses on ease of use and low maintenance. The Vision systems satisfy the high reliability requirements for critical applications such as delayering where production is dependent on constant input from the Failure Analysis department. Being outside of the fabrication process, means that the system must have turnkey operation for non-etch process oriented engineers.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
VISION 320 RIE (Reactive Ion Etch)
Advanced Vacuum’s Vision 320 RIE provides etch capability for R&D, prototyping, and low volume production. This parallel-plate capacitance based systems is found in applications that include fundamental material studies, surface modification, semiconductor device fabrication, and failure analysis involving delayering.
This system, found in both academic and industrial environments, is a result of their small footprint along with robust construction that focuses on ease of use and low maintenance. The Vision systems satisfy the high reliability requirements for critical applications such as delayering where production is dependent on constant input from the Failure Analysis department. Being outside of the fabrication process, means that the system must have turnkey operation for non-etch process oriented engineers.
- Up to 10 gas channels
- Close couple turbo pump for high conductance
- 305mm substrate platen
- CE/UL compliant
- DeviceNet (digital) field bus for faster, more accurate, and trouble free operation
- Open load for easy access
- Best-of-breed OEM components (standard “off the shell”) for fast parts availability
- Digital MFCs (metal sealed, isolated)
- Compact footprint (<0.6 m2)
- User friendly Digital communication using DeviceNet
- Data logging and recipe management through open SQL Server environment
- Integrated endpoint control
- Alarm history, multiple user access levels, on-the-fly recipe control
- Real-time process data display
- Easy and safe override maintenance screens
- Extensive etch process library that includes
- Dielectrics (e.g. SiNx, SiO2, a-Si, SiOxNy, Ta2O5)
- Metals (fluorine based or sputtered etched)
- Polymers (e.g. polyimide, BCB, photoresist)
- Compound Semiconductors (fluorine based, e.g. SiC,, H2/CH4 e.g. InP)
- Surface treatment (e.g. O2 surface modification of patterned sapphire)
FAILURE / YIELD ANALYSIS
Society’s dependence on electronics has led to high expectations of reliability while those producing electronic components, must provide high yields and reliable products for competitive survival. Failure analysis is no longer a process step performed only upon detection of faulty or failed components; it is now an integral part of production where constant evaluation and review of both prototypes and chips in production is done routinely. As a result, electronics undergo a constant examination and testing both during and following the fabrication process.
An important aspect of the failure analysis process is the visual inspection of the chip. As the chips are comprised of multiple complex layers, examination can be challenging. Removal of specific layers is required to gain visual accesses and at times, provide physical access to “buried” layers. Plasma processing is used to remove various layers without damaging or masking the failures being explored.
Advanced Vacuum has provided reactive ion etching and plasma-enhanced etching systems to fabrication facilities around the world. These companies depend on the reliability of the failure analysis systems as they provide a critical function to the entire fabrication sequence: quality assurance.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
R&D is a pivotal activity for universities, institutes, national laboratories, and industry as they focus on gaining a deeper understanding of the world around us and search for solutions to global challenges. Their work is not limited to the traditional application of plasma etching and deposition, semiconductors device fabrication. These systems are now commonly used in research endeavors beyond semiconductor devic fabrication that enrich our understanding of fundamental physics, chemistry, materials, and biology as well as highly purposeful development of more efficient and technologically advanced products. Results of such endeavors include advances in materials, electronics, communications, data storage, and medicine to name just a few.
Although R&D is not easily characterized as a market, one trend seems apparent: there is a drive for better understanding of phenomenon as we transition from the macroscopic to the microscopic and beyond. Hence, the field of nanotechnology has recently emerged to study and use materials on an atomic or molecular scale. To put it in perspective, nanotechnology generally refers to a scale where the dimensions are less than 100 nanometers or 1 thousandth the width of a hair!
Advanced Vacuum provides plasma etch and thin film deposition systems to the R&D market for a wide range of applications ranging from nanoscale technology to solar cell studies and has made complex plasma processing technology accessible to R&D organizations throughout the world. Because of the impressive performance and quality of Advanced Vacuum plasma processing systems, the systems are found at institutes ranging from national laboratories to leading universities as well as companies defining science and technology boundaries.
Typical Applications: MEMS, Nanotechnology, Photonics, Solid State Lighting, Renewable Energy, Power Devices
SOLID STATE LIGHTING
With soaring energy costs and growing global green initiatives, the demand for energy-efficient solid-state lighting is exponentially increasing.
The electroluminescence from GaN based compound semiconductors has provided the foundation for a new lighting industry based on high brightness LEDs.
Plasma-Therm has been a supplier to the leading LED manufacturers for over 15 years. With expertise in etching gallium nitride (GaN), patterned sapphire substrates (PSS) and silicon carbide (SiC) as well as deposition of silicon oxide (SiO2) and nitride (SiNx), Plasma-Therm has the opportunity to partner with well-established industry leaders, as well as smaller pioneering companies.
The Plasma-Therm product line includes equipment for R&D through high volume production. Innovative solutions for single wafer and batch clamping provide cutting edge etch rate performance. In addition, long maintenance intervals are standard with a closed-loop temperature controlled source. Low maintenance contributes to a low cost-of-ownership for Plasma-Therm systems.
As the global energy crisis intensifies, the need for renewable energy sources is greater than ever. Renewable energy is derived from a variety of sources: wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal and solar to name a few. Devices that assist in these processes through energy conversion make up the renewable energy market technology market. Most relevant to semiconductor processing are solar cells and power devices.
Solar energy is renewable energy’s primary market driver and Plasma-Therm participates in this market with etch and PECVD process contributions to solar cell production.
Plasma-Therm systems have been in use for the production of wafer-scale photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated photovoltaic (CPV) solar cells for many years. Our technologies serving the solar market include etching of germanium (Ge) and gallium arsenide (GaAs), deposition of doped and intrinsic amorphous or micro-crystalline silicon, as well as deposition of silicon oxide and nitride.
Nanotechnology is the study and use of materials on an atomic or molecular scale. Nanotechnology is typically less than 100 nm in a single dimension and has the potential to create many new materials and devices with applications in medicine, electronics, and energy production.
By leveraging the use of photomask, DSE™, and other core technologies, as well as an in-depth understanding of critical dimensions at a nano scale, Advanced Vacuum along with Plasma-Therm, continues to serve the needs of the growing nanotechnology market.
A strong history of collaborations within the nanotechnology sector and an extensive reach within the R&D market positions Advanced Vacuum to help customers with their research and development goals.
The photonics market, primarily based on compound semiconductor materials, includes devices which typically emit, reflect, transmit or absorb photons. The principle devices in this market include:
Arrayed Waveguides (AWG)
Plasma-Therm’s extensive experience with compound semiconductors has made it a leading supplier for the photonics market. Both R&D and production needs are supported. With an installed base of over 1300 systems, Plasma-Therm has developed a library of process information.
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Heavy Duty Machine Tools
- Workshop and handtools
- Light source
- Measuring instrument
- Automatic identification system
- Lifting and automotive
- Audio analytics system
- Machine tools and accessories
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 6
- Thống kê tuần: 1972
- Thống kê tháng: 1972
- Tổng truy cập: 511339