- XBS200 Wafer Bonder
- Giá: Liên hệ
- The universal XBS200 platform allows for aligned wafer bonding of wafer sizes up to 200 mm. Its versatility and modular design offer maximum process flexibility in all permanent bonding tasks. A novel aligned wafer transfer method eliminates the complexity of traditional systems and offers consistent process results with excellent system availability. The XBS200 platform offers low cost of ownership for high-volume production of MEMS, LED and 3D devices.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Tài liệu
- Dịch vụ
- Ứng dụng
- Liên hệ
Wafer Bonding Platform for High-Volume Production
The universal XBS200 platform allows for aligned wafer bonding of wafer sizes up to 200 mm. Its versatility and modular design offer maximum process flexibility in all permanent bonding tasks. A novel aligned wafer transfer method eliminates the complexity of traditional systems and offers consistent process results with excellent system availability. The XBS200 platform offers low cost of ownership for high-volume production of MEMS, LED and 3D devices.
Submicron alignment accuracy
High process repeatability
Low cost of ownership
- Bonding force: 60 or 100 kN, repeatability: < 2 %
- Temperature: ≤ 550 °C, repeatability: < 1.5 %
- Pressure: 5x10-5 mbar – 3 bar
- Precise process recipe control for all bond parameters
- Ramp function
- Fast heating (40 K/min) and active cooling (40 K/min)
Wafer sizes: up to 200 mm
3. DETAILS: MODULES
MHU Material Handling Unit
The XBS200 handles single wafers as well as aligned- and bonded wafer pairs by making use of a novel aligned wafer transfer method. It offers wafer cassette stations with integrated mapping and a camera-based optical pre-aligner with optional ID readers. An optional camera system allows to monitor and record the inside of the machine. A cyclic scheduling algorithm with automated throughput optimization ensures consistent timing of all processes and continuous run capability.
XBA Bond Aligner
The XBA bond aligner delivers consistent submicron alignment accuracy for transparent or non-transparent wafers by using our proprietary inter-substrate-alignment (ISA) technology. Built-in fixed reference, global calibration and overlay verification ensure optimum repeatability. Global calibration wafers are an integral part of the system and make automated calibration and overlay verification simple and quick.
The XBA offers the option as novel functionality to locally bond a wafer pair via laser pre-bonding after alignment and before transferring it into the bond chamber. This helps to literally freeze the achieved alignment accuracy of the bond aligner.
XB200 Bond Chamber
The XB200 bond chamber is the process module version of the stand-alone XB8 bonder. It offers a wide parameter window and is therefore ideal for any thermo-compression bonding processes. Bond force options include a 60 kN and a 100 kN version and a temperature range of up to 550 °C is available. Reproducible process results from wafer to wafer achieve a consistently high product quality.
4. DETAILS: BONDING TECHNOLOGIES
A variety of materials are available for adhesive wafer bonding techniques utilizing polymers and adhesives, including epoxies, dry films, BCB, polyimides, and UV curable compounds.
Anodic wafer bonding involves encapsulating components on the wafer by means of ionic glass. In triple-stack bonding, three layers (i.e. glass-silicon-glass) are simultaneously bonded, enhancing both functionality and yield.
Eutectic wafer bonding takes advantage of the special properties of eutectic metals. Similar to soldering alloys, such metals melt already at low temperatures. This property allows planar surfaces to be achieved.
In order to control reflow of the eutectic material, eutectic bonding requires precise dosing of the bonding force and even temperature distribution.
Fusion bonding refers to spontaneous adhesion of two planar substrates. The process involves rinsing the polished discs and rendering them largely hydrophilic, then placing them in contact and tempering them at high temperatures. Plasma pretreatment allows the substrates to be bonded at room temperature.
A glass frit bonding process involves screen-printing glass frits onto the bonding surfaces. This results in structures that are subsequently heated and fused when the two substrate surfaces are placed in contact. On cooling, a mechanically stable bond results.
Hybrid bonding is based on a thermocompression bond of two metallic layers with an integrated fusion bond. In this process, an electric (metal bond) compound and a mechanical (fusion bond) joint form at the same time.
Metal diffusion bonding is based on Cu-Cu, Al-Al, Au-Au and other metallic bonds. In addition, the use of metal diffusion allows two wafers to be bonded both mechanically and electrically in a single step. The technique is required for bonding in 3D applications such as 3D stacking.
SLID bonding (solid-liquid inter-diffusion) is based on diffusion and the mixture of different metals. The melting temperature of the alloy after bonding is very much higher than the bonding temperature, which clearly widens the range of possible applications.
- Semiconductor And MEMS/NEMS And Nano Equipment
- Material Testing Equipment
- Universal Testing Systems
- Impact systems
- Melt Flow and HDT/Vicat
- Torsion Tester
- Hardness Tester
- Dynamic and fatigue testing systems
- Test Chamber
- Vibration system
- Sample Preparation
- Civil Engineering Equipment
- NDT Equipment
- Vacuum Pumps And Gauge And He Leak Detector
- Oil sealed vacuum pumps
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Roots Vacuum pumps
- Fluid Entrainment Pumps
- Right-Angle and Straight-Through Valves
- Cryo Pumps, Cold Heads
- Turbomolecular Pumps
- Gate Valves
- Vacuum Gauges
- Leak detectors
- Spare Parts
- Special Valves and SECUVAC Valves
- Valves, Fittings
- Vacuum Systems
- High vacuum pum systems
- Vacuum Oils and pump fluids
- Surface And Dimension And Element Analyzer
- Spectrocopy And Chromatogrphy Element Analyzer
- Turn-Key Plants And Manufacture Equipments
- Machine Tools And Precision Measuring Instrument , Metrology And Calibration Equipment
- Heavy Duty Machine Tools
- Workshop and handtools
- Light source
- Measuring instrument
- Automatic identification system
- Lifting and automotive
- Audio analytics system
- Machine tools and accessories
- Automotive, Aerospace And Industrial Testing
- Lab Equipments
- Bio Equipments
- High Therm Equipment
- Online: 10
- Thống kê tuần: 1862
- Thống kê tháng: 1862
- Tổng truy cập: 511205